NEW GYM REQUIREMENTS
We have remodeled the gym and cleaned everything. We have also created cleaning protocols for our staff and restructured the way the gym functions based off of the COVID-19 Gym Reopening Protocols. Every change we’ve made is based off of the rules to ensure we keep everyone as safe as possible.
Below are the changes, which include new Hours of Operation, Higher Risk Population, Program/Structure, Member Rules, Drop-ins/Guests, and Zoom Classes.
1) Hours of Operation: CFS is offering indoor classes 5am, 6am, 7am, 6pm, and 7pm. Zoom classes are held 6am and 6pm. The CFS staff member will check you in and help facilitate the rules and guidelines. Outside workouts can be accommodated.
2) Higher Risk Population: None at this time.
3) Indoor Classes + BTWB: All indoor classes are coached.
Programming will be provided Mon - Fri on BTWB app. The coaching will be provided via videos on BTWB. You can review the videos before coming in or play the videos to get the coaching you need during your workout session. We will provide modifications to fit home workouts and even if your station doesn’t allow for things like pull-ups.
4) Member Rules During COVID-19:
*Stay home when you are sick or have symptoms of sickness. Do not enter CFS if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
*Only (17) stations available at any given time. If we are over 17, then you will have to wait till someone leaves. Please be considerate with your time at the gym. If there are less people at the gym, feel free to stay as long as you want. If you see we are at capacity, try to limit your workout to an hour so that the next person can come in. We don’t have the capacity to have a reservation system, so it will be first come first serve. We hope that 17 stations is enough, but if this continues to be a problem, then we will implement a RSVP system.
*Face Mask Required other than in your workout station. You will NOT be allowed to enter without a mask. Once you are in your station, you can take your masks off. You will need your mask when you get your equipment and put them away, or go to the restroom.
*Must wash hands or use sanitizer before and after workouts.
*Equipement - members will take equipment into their stations while wearing masks. You will also be responsible to sanitize all the equipment you use, with sanitizer wipes that we will provide, and put the equipment back. 6’ social distancing must be maintained at all times, especially when taking and putting back equipment.
*No hanging out “in the gym” or lobby.
*Staff will mop the floors after each use with CDC approved disinfectant.
5) Only Active Members Allowed: If you do not have an active membership, you will not be able to workout. Drop ins must email and pay in advance (email@example.com). There will also be no kids and pets allowed either.
6) Zoom Classes: All of the Zoom classes will remain active at the specified times. Any changes will be sent through email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
We look forward to getting back to some normalcy!