NEW GYM REQUIREMENTS
We have remodeled the gym and cleaned everything. We have also created cleaning protocols for our staff and restructured the way the gym functions based off of the COVID-19 Gym Reopening Protocols. Every change we’ve made is based off of the rules to ensure we keep everyone as safe as possible.
Below are the changes, which include new Hours of Operation, Higher Risk Population, Program/Structure, Member Rules, Drop-ins/Guests, and Zoom Classes.
1) Hours of Operation: CFS will now be open from 5am - 8pm. Having more hours open will spread out the amount of total members at any given hour. The CFS staff member will check you in and help facilitate the rules and guidelines.
2) Higher Risk Population: We recommend those that are higher risk to continue with at home training and zoom sessions. The other option is to come in during our slower hours. 10am - 12pm & 1pm - 4pm are expected to be very low traffic times. Since our gym is pretty spaced out and have great air flow, we believe it’s a very low contact environment for a few people to be in the gym at these times. If you stayed at different areas of the gym, you could be spaced out by more than 25’ apart. If you have any questions or if we can help in any other way, please let us know.
3) Open Gym Model + Programming: There will be no group classes during this time. You can come into the gym anytime during our hours of operation. We have stations that can accommodate different workout movements like having a rack or a pull-up bar. Feel free to come in to claim any single station to do your workout. We advise that you coordinate with your gym buddies, so you can still workout at the same time.
Programming will be provided Mon - Fri on BTWB app as well as the whiteboard in the gym. The coaching will be provided via videos on BTWB. You can review the videos before coming in or play the videos to get the coaching you need during your workout session. We will provide modifications to fit home workouts and even if your station doesn’t allow for things like pull-ups.
We understand that it will be different than coming into a coached led class, but at this time, we have to rely on coaching videos & Life Groups for coaching. So if you need coaching help, please join the life groups or follow along on BTWB.
4) Member Rules During COVID-19:
*Stay home when you are sick or have symptoms of sickness. Do not enter CFS if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
*Only (17) stations available at any given time. If we are over 17, then you will have to wait till someone leaves. Please be considerate with your time at the gym. If there are less people at the gym, feel free to stay as long as you want. If you see we are at capacity, try to limit your workout to an hour so that the next person can come in. We don’t have the capacity to have a reservation system, so it will be first come first serve. We hope that 17 stations is enough, but if this continues to be a problem, then we will implement a RSVP system.
*Face Mask Required other than in your workout station. You will NOT be allowed to enter without a mask. Once you are in your station, you can take your masks off. You will need your mask when you get your equipment and put them away, or go to the restroom.
*Must wash hands or use sanitizer before and after workouts.
*No Running Workouts in WODs.
*Equipement - members will take equipment into their stations while wearing masks. You will also be responsible to sanitize all the equipment you use, with sanitizer wipes that we will provide, and put the equipment back. 6’ social distancing must be maintained at all times, especially when taking and putting back equipment.
*No hanging out “in the gym” or lobby.
*Staff will mop the floors after each use with CDC approved disinfectant.
5) Only Active Members Allowed: If you do not have an active membership, you will not be able to workout. We are not taking guests or drop-ins currently. There will also be no kids and pets allowed either.
6) Zoom Classes: All of the Zoom classes will remain active through June. We plan to keep Zoom going in July but at a reduced schedule. We will notify everyone at the end of the month with the exact changes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
We look forward to getting back to some normalcy!